Friday, June 15, 2007

Somebody stole my trash can

I don't mean that in a lighthearted way with any sprinkling of humor and folly. It's not like "haha my trash can is gone now which one of you rascals did it". That was a perfectly good big trash can and it was stolen. I am a victim of a crime.

In fact that trash can was better than perfectly good, it was great. Got it at Ace Hardware for something like 300 pesos, hardly more than two months ago. I didn't even ask for anything in return from my housemates, it's the one thing I donated to the apartment out of the goodness of my own heart. And this is what I have to show for it.

It happened a week ago when the water system at the apartment was busted for some reason. A bunch of guys were doing some construction work outside to get it fixed, and somebody asked if they could borrow the big trash can as a container. Later on the water is fixed but the trash can is gone. We ask around to everybody that could possibly be involved, but not a single person has a clue about what happened to it.

Grrr. Assholes.

No comments:

Post a Comment